2012-08-31 10:05 in by Pim
Following the success of the independent label markets in London and New York, some of Europe’s leading independent labels will get together for the first Dutch Independent Label Market on Sunday, September 2nd in Amsterdam.
Initiated by Adriaan Pels from Excelsior Recordings, the event will take place In Tolhuistuin in Amsterdam, where the labels will sell their catalogue, rarities and special items directly to the customers.
The Epitaph and Anti- Records team is very excited to be taking part in the market and meeting fans that love our artists and buy their music. Especially for them, we will have a selection of out-of-stock items, rarities, and deluxe editions available as well as our back catalogue and our autumn 2012 collection. To give fans an impression of products we will be offering at the market, please see the list below:
- Tom Waits exclusive t-shirts and tour posters
- Wilco mandolin and camera straps & limited edition figure set
- Large collection of hard-to-find CD’s, and 7”, 10” & 12” vinyl
- Exclusive items signed by our artists
- Test pressings
- Autumn 2012 collection
- Badges, buttons & posters
- Free Epitaph tote bags with every vinyl purchase (while stock lasts)
For more information check the facebook page for the event.